Part 9 of The Pangasinan Escapade
How to Go to Bolinao from Baguio:
· Take an ordinary Victory Liner bus bound to Dagupan, or a Genesis Bus at Gov. Pack Road. It takes around more than 2 and a half hours before you reach the terminal in Dagupan. In the Victory Liner Bus Terminal, look for a bus bound to Sta. Cruz, Zambales and drop by the bus stop in Alaminos City. Ride a bus bound to Bolinao (either Five Star or Victory Liner).
· Take van bound to Dagupan at Pines Garage. It takes around 2 hours before you reach the van terminal in Dagupan. In Pines Garage in Dagupan, look for a van bound to Alaminos City. Travel time is around 1 hour. Ride a bus bound to Bolinao (either Five Star or Victory Liner)..
· Or you can ride an ordinary VL Bus bound to Bolinao and drop at the terminal in Bolinao. Bus leaves from Baguio at around 11 A.M. to noontime or so. Just verify the schedule before your departure.
How to Go to Bolinao from Manila:
· Ride a Victory Liner Bus or a Five Star Bus bound to Bolinao. Get out of the bus at the terminal in Bolinao then call a tricycle to Patar Beach (or any resort of your choice).
· For private vehicles, the road must be the one that passes Camiling town in Tarlac, and then track the signs that lead to Bolinao (passing through Sual, Alaminos, Bani then Bolinao).
· Ride a van bound to Dagupan. Ride either a bus or van bound to Alaminos. In Alaminos, ride a bus bound to Bolinao.
How to Go to Bolinao from Cebu:
· You can take a flight from Cebu (PAL, Airphil, Cebu Pacific or Zestair) to Manila, and then follow the tip under “From Manila” item.
· You can take a flight from Cebu (Cebu Pacific/Airphil) to Clark. Ride the shuttle bus (jeep) that goes from the airport directly to Dau Terminal. From Dau, you can heed the tip under “From Manila” except that you are starting right at Dau in Mabalacat.
THE PANGASINAN ESCAPADE TRAVEL SERIES:
Part 3: Hop to Hundred Islands!
Part 6: Escape to Bolinao
Part 7: The Golden Beach of Patar
Part 9: How to Go to Bolinao + Photo Ops
|If you find the blog and the article interesting, useful, inspiring, funny or just plain simple worthy to be shared, please it. Or you may Follow @TravexTravels on Twitter. Do not forget to scout some hotel deals and compare prices at TRAVEX DEALS! Enjoy reading Travex Travels! ^__^|